No./IAA/Admin/Pest Control/2019 Date: 24th Sept 2019
This has reference to the NIT vide No./ IAA/Admin/Pest Control/2019 Date: 24th Sept 2019 for the subject work. The date and time for submission of the tender document is further extended upto 30.10.2019 at 1500 hrs. Other terms & conditions remains the same.
NOTICE INVITING TENDER.
Item rate Tender are invited on behalf of the Director, Indian Aviation Academy for the work of "Providing Pest Control Services at Indian Aviation Academy, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi” from specialised professional firms having a minimum of Three years’ experience in the field. The agency should have valid Permanent Account Number (PAN), GSTIN and registration with ESIC & PF authorities. The estimated cost of the work is Rs. 5.00 Lakhs. Time allowed for carrying out the work would be 12 (Twelve) Months (extendable for a further period of one year subject to satisfactory performance and with the consent of both the parties ) which shall be reckoned from the 10th day from the date of issue of work order.
Qualification criteria: -
The tenderers are required to fill up the details of qualifying criteria mentioned above in the prescribed PQ Performa enclosed as Annexure-I and also submit the requisite document in support of the qualifying criteria.
1. The Tenders shall be in the prescribed Form and shall be submitted in two bid system as under:
1st Bid i.e. Technical Bid - Envelope I
2nd Bid i.e. Financial Bid - Envelope II
2. Not more than one Tender shall be submitted by a contractor or by a firm of contractors. No two or more concerns in which an individual is interested, as Proprietor and/or partner shall tender for the execution of the same works. If they do so, all such Tenders shall be liable to be rejected.
3. Tender documents consisting of plans, specifications, Schedule(s) of quantities of work to be done, the conditions of contract and other necessary documents can be downloaded from the website of Indian Aviation Academy i.e. https://www.iaa.edu.in/ between 11th Oct 2019 to 21st Oct 2019 upto 1500 Hrs. However, to participate in the tender /to submit the tender document, the tenderer must pay tender fee in the form of demand draft amounting to Rs. 560.00 (Rupees Five Hundred Sixty) only (i/c GST) non-refundable from Nationalized bank but not from cooperative / Gramin bank. The original demand draft of Tender Fee shall be submitted in Envelope-I.
4. Tenderers are advised to inspect and examine the site and its surroundings and satisfy themselves before submitting their Tenders as to the nature of the ground and sub soil (so far as is practicable), the form and nature of the site, the means of access to the site, the accommodation they may require, working conditions including space for stacking of materials, installation of T&P, rates of various materials to be incorporated in works and in general shall themselves obtain all necessary information as to risks, contingencies and other circumstances which may influence or effect their Tender. A Tenderer shall be deemed to have full knowledge of the site whether he inspects it or not and no extra charges consequent on any misunderstanding or otherwise shall be allowed.
5. Submission of a Tender by a Tenderer implies that he has read this notice and all other contract documents and has made himself aware of the scope and specifications of the works to be done, local conditions, local material rates and other factors having bearing on the execution of the works.
6. All rates shall be quoted in schedule of quantity part of Tender document in INR and submitted in Financial Bid i.e. Envelope II.
7. Tenders shall be received offline in the office of Sr. Consultant, Room No. 208, Indian Aviation Academy, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi upto 1500 hrs on 23rd Oct 2019 in a sealed cover. The Envelope-I i.e. Technical Bid containing qualifying criteria, Demand Draft toward tender fees, original EMD as prescribed, unconditional acceptance of the tender conditions and the tender conditions and Envelope II containing Financial Bid of the tender document shall be placed in a separate envelope super scribing the Tender for the work of “Providing Pest Control Services at Indian Aviation Academy, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi”. The Envelope I i.e. Technical Bid shall be opened on the same date at 1530 hrs in the presence of Tenderers who may wish to be present. The Envelope II shall however be opened only of those Tenderers, fulfilling the qualifying criteria, found eligible after scrutinizing the Envelope I and the date of opening of Envelope II shall be intimated accordingly. However, the tentative date and time of opening of Envelope II is 25-10-2019 at 1500 Hrs
8. Earnest Money Deposit (EMD):
Earnest Money of amount Rs. 10,000.00 (Rupees Ten Thousand only) in the form of Demand Draft / FDR from any Schedule bank of India preferably from Nationalized bank but not from cooperative / Gramin bank and letter for understanding as per proforma on Annexure III of Tender Document in favour of Indian Aviation Academy.
The bidder who fails to submit the original Demand Draft / FDR towards EMD before the stipulated time then their tender shall be rejected out-rightly. Any postal delay will not be entertained.
The refund of EMD to bidders who fail to qualify the eligibility/technical stage will be refunded within 7 days of their rejection. For all bidders who qualify and their financial bids are opened the refund of EMD of all vendors except L-1 shall be processed within 7 days of opening of Envelope II i.e. Financial Bid.
On acceptance of the Tender, the Earnest Money will be treated as part of the Security Deposit. The EMD of the successful tenderer will be returned if the tenderer furnishes the bank guarantee in prescribed forms towards Security Deposit.
No interest or any other expenses, whatsoever on the EMD will be payable by IAA.
The Tender EMD may be forfeited in the following case:
a) If a tenderer withdraws its tender during the period of tender validity specified in the tender conditions.
b) In the case of a successful Tenderer, if the Tenderer fails -
i) To sign the Contract agreement.
ii) In case of any false information/document submitted by tenderer.
9. Notification of Award of contract will be made in writing to the successful Bidder by the Accepting Authority or his representative. The contract will normally be awarded to the qualified and responsive Bidder offering lowest evaluated bid in conformity with the requirements of the specifications and contract documents and the Accepting Authority shall be the sole judge in this regard. The Accepting Authority does not bind himself to accept the lowest or, any tender or to give any reason for his decision.
9.1) A responsive bidder is one who submits priced Tender and accepts all terms and conditions of the specifications and contract documents.
9.2) A major modification is one which affects in any way the quality, quantity and period of completion of the work or which limits in any way the responsibilities or liabilities of the Bidder or any right of IAA, as required in the specifications and contract documents. Any modification in the terms and conditions of the Tender which are not acceptable to IAA shall also be treated as a major modification.
9.3) A Tenderer shall submit a responsive bid, failing which his Tender will be liable to be rejected.
9.4) The Accepting Authority reserves to himself the right of accepting the whole or any part of the Tender and Tenderer shall be bound to perform the same at his quoted rates.
10. On acceptance of Tender earnest money will be treated as part of the security deposit.
11. Canvassing in connection with Tenders is strictly prohibited and the Tenders submitted by the Tenderers who resort to canvassing will be liable to rejection.
12. The Tenderer shall not be permitted to tender for works in Indian Aviation Academy, responsible for award and execution of contracts, in which his near relative is posted as Manager Finance & Accounts or Sr. Officer or as an engineer in any capacity. He shall also intimate the names of persons who are working with him in any capacity or are subsequently employed by him and who are near relatives to any officer in Indian Aviation Academy. Any breach of this condition by the contractor would render him liable to be debarred from tendering for next 2 years.
13. The contractors shall give a list of IAA employees related to him.
14. No Engineer of Gazetted rank or other Gazetted Officer employed in Engineering or Administrative duties in an Engineering Department of Indian Aviation Academy is allowed to work as a contractor for a period of two years of his retirement from Indian Aviation Academy without the previous permission of Indian Aviation Academy. The contract is liable to be cancelled if either the contractor or any of his employees is found at any time to be such a person who had not obtained the permission of Indian Aviation Academy as aforesaid before submission of the Tender or engagement in the contractor’s service.
15. The Tender for works shall remain open for acceptance for a period of ninety days from the date of opening of financial bid of tenders. If any Tenderer withdraws his Tender before the said period or makes any modifications in the terms and conditions of the tender which are not acceptable to the Department, then Indian Aviation Academy shall without prejudice to any other right or remedy, be at liberty to forfeit the full said earnest money absolutely.
16. On acceptance of the Tender, the name of the accredited representative(s) of the contractor who would be responsible for taking instructions from the Engineer-in-Charge shall be communicated to the Engineer-in-Charge.
17. A tenderer shall submit the tender which satisfies each and every condition laid down in this notice failing which the Tender will be liable to be rejected. Also if the credential submitted by the firm found to be incorrect or have some discrepancy which disqualifies the firm then the IAA shall take the following action:
18 (a) All tendered rates shall be inclusive of all taxes and levies payable under respective statutes except GST which shall be paid as per the prevailing rates at the time of payment to the contractor.
(b) The contractor shall keep necessary books of accounts and other documents for the purpose of this condition as may be necessary an shall allow inspection of the same by a duly authorized representative of Indian Aviation Academy and / or Engineer-In-Charge and further shall furnish such other information/document as the Engineer-In-Charge may require from time to time.
The site for the work is available. The site can be handed over to the executing agency immediately after the issue of the award letter for execution of work.
19. This notice of Tender shall form part of the contract documents. The successful Tenderer/contractor, on acceptance of his Tender by the Accepting Authority, shall within 15-days from the date of award of work sign the contract consisting of Notice inviting Tenders, General conditions of contract, special/additional condition, General and particular specifications, Tender conditions as issued at the time of invitation of Tender and acceptance thereof with any correspondence leading there to.
20. Power of attorney/authorization for signing tender:
a) Only the Power of Attorney/Authorization holder of the tenderer on whose name the tender has been issued shall sign the Tender documents.
b) The name and designation of the person or persons of the company who is authorized to sign shall be clearly indicated in the authority letter.
c) In the event of the tender submitted by a partnership firm, it must be signed separately by each partner thereof, or in the event of the absence of any partner, it must be signed on his behalf by a person holding a Power-of-Attorney authorizing him to do so by the partners. A certified copy of the Power-of Attorney issued by the company/partnership firm shall be produced with the tender along with evidence of registration of partnership firm/company.
21. PURCHASE PREFERENCE TO PUBLIC ENTERPRISES
The Accepting Authority reserves to himself the right to allow to the public enterprises purchase preference facilities as admissible under the existing policy on the date of opening of tender.
22. IAA is not responsible for any postal delay in respect of submission / receipt of any documents. Bidders who are intending to submit responsive are requested to submit the same well in advance before the due date & time. It is the responsibility of the Bidder to make sure that the required documents is submitted in time.
23. For any query pertaining to this tender, the tender (s) may contact on telephone number: 011-26134359
Extn. No. 208 on any working days from 10.00 AM To 05.30 PM upto 01.00 PM on 23-10-2019.